Consolidate Interaction, Infrastructure, Outsourcing and Centralize Management
The Officeprise Agile Call Center connects complex global sites and customers, multiple interaction channels, distributed on-premise and cloud systems, in-house, at-home and outsourced agents so you can manage everything as one synchronous system – without sacrificing your investment in existing systems.
- Centrally manage voice, email and chat customer interactions
- Global visibility across sites, systems and outsourcers
- Intelligent routing through business rules and analytics
- Zero voice back-haul for high quality, low latency customer interactions
- Global queue improves customer experience world-wide
- Leverage existing systems
- Optimize operational and financial metrics
Matches customers with agents with whom they will most likely have an affinity
Matches customers in real time with the agents that will drive the best business outcomes based on past performance
Routes customers with high lifetime value with priority to higher-skilled agents
Dynamically routes to minimize abandons, wait times, and other service level commitments.
Routes customers based on current status such as delinquent callers to collections, or new customers to help services
Matches customers to agents designated with the specific skills required for best resolution
Intelligent Routing through Analytics and Business Rules
Don’t let wait times dictate routing. Use a decision engine or predictive analytics engine using historical data. Connect callers with the most relevant agent based on performance metrics like customer satisfaction, sales, first call resolution, customer retention, service levels, etc.
Centralize visibility across sites, systems and outsourcers
Single dashboard management of all contact centers, teams, agents, outsourcers, customers, systems and sites. Achieve real-time operational and business performance monitoring and reporting.
- Globally affect agent and system ecosystem to respond to changing market conditions, demand, and service levels
- Intelligent routing of all calls through a central global queue shortens response times and enhances customer experience
- Centrally change routing rules to respond to changing traffic conditions and performance, regardless of who and where the agents are
- Deploy and administer scripts centrally for increased control, agility and consistency, while decreasing overhead costs with a “create once and publish everywhere” scripting model
- Record, store, reply, analyze and archive calls from anywhere, regardless of the agent, site, or outsourcer
Consolidate, Manage and Control Voice, eMail and Chat customer interactions
Centrally route, manage and track all customers’ interactions through voice, email, chat, SMS, and Twitter to guide customers to the most appropriate media and/or agent.
- Voice calls initiate screen pops that provide agents with real-time caller information (identity, intent, demographics, history) from any data source so they can affect quicker resolutions
- Email interactions leverage key-phrases to identify customer need, send automatic responses and route them to the most appropriate agent
- Web chat intelligently assesses the needs of online visitors, matches them with the best agent, and provides agent with the resources, responses, and data they need
- Web callback reduces waiting by letting web visitors request a callback at a specific time that is convenient for them
Global queue for quality customer-agent matching
In today’s around-the-clock, global economy, contact center customers are spread throughout the world as are answering resources. Since Officeprise separates the application functionality from the media, every caller has a quality connection, is served in a timely manner and gets the same information regardless of where they are calling from, the time of day or which call center is up and running.
- Every customer waits in the same line, regardless of their location, and gets connected to the best available agent
- The application and routing data travel globally, the media stays local to efficiently connect the customer and agent
- Every agent has the same script, offers and customer data for consistent customer experiences
- No voice-back means the customer gets the highest quality connection with the lowest latency